Friday, March 13, 2009

Im shagged!!!

Really damn tired.. but i just need to write this entry as it is significant enough....

As usual, i started at 9am till 5pm..

was so happy that i could knocked off from work on time and was on my way to TTSH to do visiting when i got a call from my work place.. saying that I have to come back to work as there was an emergency OP..

So.. Bo-pian lor... started at 8Pm.. GUESS what time the surgery ends?????
........................................................................................................................................
.............................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................
.............................................................................................................
........................................................................................................
..............................................................................................
................................................................................
.....................................................................
................................................................
......................................................
..........................................
................................
.......................
....................
........
..
3AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its a lucky thing that my dad could fetch me!!!...

During that 7 hours of surgery, I learned a lot form this particular surgeon, Dr K. FYI, im not talking abt my boss ya.. Another surgeon who came and help my boss.

Dr K's work was superb. He is a genius surgeon. If i were to need my bones to get fix, ill ask him to do it!!!!...
There is nothing valuable in this world for me to trade the memories of time i got to work with a genius surgeon. And I am pretty sure that im not the only one who thinks THAT in the theatre..

well.. what do i know... to top it all off...
i got great memoroies of working with Dr K
i got a great timeof rebuking my boss profanities and vulgarities..
and i got a big FAT PAY at the end of the month!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home