Tuesday, October 21, 2008

SHUT UP

ahhhhhhh........ the days are nearing.. JIA LAT!!..

on the 16th of February, I told my mum...

"mum, Im really going to australia.. like.. right now!!"...

i got a "shut up" from her..

that was when I was in the plane... haha.. during that time, the thought of studying in AUSTRALIA was so surreal.. and beyond my wildest dream.. haha..

and now.. im kind of a pain in the butt to all my close friends here.. haha..

cos i keep saying...

"Gosh,, im really going back.. like less than a month!!"...

haha... and counting down the days doesnt help too.. haha...

and i got a couple of " SHUT UP!!" from them.. hehe...

especially from karina... hehe.........ahh.. she is such a dear to me..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home