Sunday, September 28, 2008

SELAMAT HARI RAYA

Actually, this entry is on automatic mode as im writing this 1 week before today's date.. If you know what i mean.. haha..

I would like to wish SELAMAT HARI RAYA to my family foremost....

(Pictures taken from last year.. DUH... im not there kan.. tsk tsk tsk)



Even though im not there, I hope you guys are well..

I think i miss the preparation to hari raya the most...

These are my family patterns every YEAR...

Mum will be very sick and tired after making all the cookies and cakes for people who ordered from her.. and she will shouting like a hyena from the kitchen for me to clean up the house.. And of course she cant help coz she will be cooking for my relatives...
let me try and remember her favourite sentence... oh ya.. it goes like this...

"ISHA!!!!!!!!!!!!... Bila nak habis kemas ni????!?!!!!???.. Aku sibuk masak kat dapur, kau sibuk tgk tv eh.. KAU NAK MASAK TAK???"

haha.. that will be an empty threat by the way.. haha..

My dad.. Im not quite sure why.. But ALWAYS!!... He will get sick two-three days prior to raya.. haha... and he will be sleeping while we are cleaning.. haha.. and that, of course make my mum mad as ever.. haha.. so.. ever since then.. dad continue to work till the last day of puasa, then he will help out wherever he can.. haha... Thats better than he gets sick prior to raya.. haha...

My older brother.. well.. haha.. no comments.. haha..
But his favourite sentence will be...

"I got a lot of UNI work lar..."

and yes.. he got the immunity from cleaning up the house...
Boo kan.... hehe...
But yeah.. when my dad starts to help out, so will the boys!!!...

My younger brother.. well..Ermmm... Boleh harap!!!!.. hehe... but he got this knack to disappear on me.. OH YEAH!!!!!.. and comes out from his hiding place with his cheeky grin.............As always...

Ahhhh... im not quite sure how am i gonna ask forgiveness from my family on the phone.. haha.. Im already a mess when i asked forgiveness from my parents face to face.. what more when im on the phone.. haha..

Next... well.. it goes to everyone.. Selamat hari raya..
Forgive me from all the mistakes i made..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home