Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Thank you

i was thinking hard of what to say in here.. there are things that have upset me for the past few days.. but i think, i should not wash my dirty linens in the public...

anyway.. i was telling him in great detail of why i am feeling half hearted to go back.. back home i mean..

yeah.. as she said, im changing my tunes..

somehow, i have grown attached to this room.. to this country.. to the people here.. and most of it.. the freedom i have while im here..

albeit the absence of family members and friends, favourite food..


8 months ago,i thanked my dad in the airport for giving me this opportunity to venture out here

and im going to thank him again when i see him in the airport in one month time(due to change)..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home