Monday, March 02, 2009

RAIN RAIN "go" AWAY

Oh how i love to snuggle under my thick comforter with the sound of the rain, the cool breeze that accompanies it..

but Oh how i hate it when im on my way home with the rain pouring like cats and dogs..

and of course when i didnt have an umbrella with me.. so there i was, trying to cross the road with my ballet shoes.. but it was too light (when its dry) and heavy when it has absorbed the rain water.. It got stuck in the middle of the road!!!!!..

Not to mention that 50 meters away, bus no. 307 was heading my direction!!!! I got no choice but to remove my shoes in the middle of the road before i get knock down!! Bleah... And continued walking bare footed from Yew Tee till Blk 554!!!...

Oh well... Its my fault really for not bringing the umbrella....khekehkhe....

Im sorry to nadia sim and alyaa amalina for not sending off in the airport... nisa is such a forgetful friend.. don worry, an email is coming your way!!..

Tmr is another big day.. Wish me well........
Bismillah

You made me smile ytr....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home