Sunday, November 16, 2008

heloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

IM back!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha... it has been the longest while since i last wrote in this blog... haha... ok.. this gonna be the longest entry ever!!... therefore if you are not up for it or you dont have 15 min on your time, pls click the red cross button on the right side of your screen... khekhekehke...

FYI, i was in singapore since last week. Boarded the air plane on the 6th, arrived on the 7th wee morning...anyway.. on the 6th, it was such a hectic day.. but i was lucky that it was a smooth one


for your information, my luggage was 12 kg excess!!!... haizzzzzzz.. of course i have to leave those behind.. on top of that, i have another 15 kg at my cousin's place...tsk tsk tsk..... haha...
and the flight home was great... there were 80 people on board... and i was nursing myself from food poisoning.. so i was lucky that i had the whole row of seats to myself... hahaha...

PICS before taking off from melbourne...
ok..i cant get enough hugging and kissing her...i miss ADELIN!!!...







and AMELIA is such a friendly baby.. nak aje romos romos dia lagi.. hehe


Hugging them, was a tough thing to do.. and im thankful to each and everyone of them for all the help that they have given me..

once i reached singapore, i was sooooo geared up for the SURPRISE!!.. teeheeheee...
PICS from lau pa sat... credits to mariam..




i cant remember much what i did on saturday.. but i went to my colleague's wedding on sunday.. it was nice and lovely to see some of my colleagues once again... and the endless invites from them to work with them again are so tempting.... what more with the invitation from my own manager.. im touched... hehe....


At the moment, im trying to fit in through all the dates to my tight schedule especially since im working right now!!!.. haha... YES!!... I LANDED MYSELF A JOB... Fast huh???... how i wished i could have waited longer... have my ME time... boooo.... but rezeki datang tak kira masa... right???

ok.. maybe i exaggerated a little bit too much abt the timing to read this entry... haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home