Thursday, November 20, 2008

bluesssssssssssssssss... NOT!!!!!!!

ok... im officially out of the bluesssssss....
haha... back to my normal self.. or shall i say, a more satisfied person??..

im proud of myself that im able to pull out from the darkness.. and that includes; before i pull everyone down together with me.. it is just not fair isnt it?.. i mean, i detest a person who is a 'energy sucker'... and if i am an energy sucker myself, hmmmmmmm...

well... I HATE MYSELF when that happens..

ever since im out of the 'bluessss', the thought of going to work seems easier... and im getting a hang of it.. which is phewwwwwwwww... thank GOD... for giving me the strength..

thank you kak ina!!.. for your grace company yesterday... feels like i was not away after all... that brought sanity back in me.. :)

oooo.. i cant wait for tomorrow!!!..
At last, im scrubbing in OT... HANDS ON!!...

& i cant wait for the dinner GIRLS!!!.. khekeheke... THE MUCH AWAITED DINNER!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home