Saturday, February 21, 2009

It has been a long time since i penned my thoughts here...

Ever since i came back, too many things had happened and im very reluctant to write it down. And im not used to bare my feelings out in the open let alone to cyber world..

So for those who has been waiting and asking for a post from me, lets make this a start.

However, i may want to change my blog address.. That, ill announce when its ready or should i say, when im ready.

All in all.. Europe trip was awesome... too many pictures to upload.. but this photo is a must to put in




Anyone grinding the teeth with jealousy?? No right??? My very own bag with my own hard earned money... It felt good actually.. and i couldnt help but smile widely throughout the day.. That day was heaven for shopping.. We were in Metzingen Frankfurt, Germany, and most of the branded goods were there in that small town.. you name it.. Next bag will be from Salvatore Ferragamo or LV... Kak Nur, will you accompany me when i want to buy it.. Maybe you can buy another one with Abg fendy in tow.. try PRADA.. sebelah aje... hahahhaha.....(at this moment, abg fendy shaking his head)


Really in need to go to Europe again..Simply CHEAP to buy those bags... khekhekhekheheke


At present, im nursing myself back to the pink of health.. I just had my wisdom tooth extracted.. well.. im into my 9 nine days of MC already...and it still hurts!!....

Alyaa!! We didnt take any photos of the dinner over at my place!! My mum whipped up a great meal by the way... Seafood Galore.. We had 2 big fish, prawns, king crabs and squids!!.. Goodilicious..

Ok times up... Time to make Apple Butterscotch Pie!!... haha.. im in the mood of cooking and baking nowadays.. shakes head...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home