Wednesday, August 27, 2008

No more classes for me till i fly home.. except for one exam paper in november... tsk tsk tsk....

that is one dampened news sehh......

i received my english test result... all i can say is.... tsk tsk tsk ..... grrrrrrrrrrrr....

i feel like banging my head to the wall!!!....

Just one more component sehh.. grrrr.....

n nisa must screw that only component... mcm nak kena sepak!!!!...

dush!!!!!!!.....

whatever it is.... i will not give up!!!!!!.....

lets talk abt something not depressing at all.....

when i reach home...
i want...
  • to eat mee soto at beach road (dreaming abt it..)
  • to eat a lot of fish (cos it feels as if i have not been eating it for eons)
  • to eat my mum's sambal goreng pengantin (yes.. a bit overdue.. since im gonna miss this year raya!!)
  • to eat nasi ayam at tan tock seng hospital..
  • to eat nasi lemak at adam road ( & at the same time cuci mata with one of the sons.. haha...Oppsss)
  • to eat roti john cheese (funny, I forgot the name of the place.. somewhere near bestfriend's place.. where ar bedah??)
  • to eat soup kambing at Boon keng (but someone said that it is close down.. really?? DARN!!)
  • to eat black pepper crab and big BIG tiger prawn!!!!... (i know who will join me for this.. :P)

i wonder who will accompany me to fulfill my cravings.... besides, alyaa n nadia are on board... any other takers?? DEFINITELY FOOD GALORE.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home